Did you know there’s 13 other ways you can use your bath salts?
From deep sleep pillow mists to body scrubs and lip exfoliators there’s so many ways to use your salts. Have some fun and get creative creating your D.I.Y spa products at home!
Here’s some ideas of how to create them yourself:
- Antiseptic mouth wash-1tbsp salts mixed with cooled boiled water
- Hair and scalp exfoliator – Normal amount of conditioner mixed with 1/2 tbsp of salts
- Remineralizing body mist – 2tbsp salts mixed with water
- Mineral compress – Towel soaked in warm water with 3tbs of salts
- Invigorating hair mask – Generous amount of conditioner mixed with 1tbs of salts
- Sea salt hair spritz – a cup of water mixed with 1 tbsp of salts
- Exfoliating facial mask – Normal amount of face mask mixed with 1/2 tbsp of salts
- Lip polish – Lip balm with a pinch of salt
- Reviving body scrub- 2tbs salts mixed with moisturiser
- Body oil – Oil mixed with 2tbs salts
- Pillow spritz – 1 cup of water mixed with 1 tbsp salts
- Salt inhalation – 1/2 cup of salts mixed with boiling water
- Foot soak – 1/2 cup of salts mixed with warm water